An Award winning Pensions Consultancy, due to extensive growth are now looking to add both a Pensions Team Leader & Senior Pensions Administrator to their expanding Birmingham office.
You MUST have Defined Benefit Pensions experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing and motivating the team throughout change initiatives, supporting the ethos of continuous improvement.
* Managing individual performance of team members
* Holding regular 1 to 1 meetings with team members, using coaching skills to help individuals reach their full potential.
* Complex manual calculations of benefits.
* Liaising with scheme members in relation to their queries.
* Attending client meetings as and when required.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, company-wide bonus & other additional benefits.
Please quote 46069 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.