Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with an award winning Financial Services organisation based in Brighton on the hire of an IT Audit Manager.
The client will offer a mix of home and office working to increase the desired flexibility for their employees.
An integral part of the role will be to design and deliver an annual risk-based IT audit plan that evaluates the adequacy of the organisation's IT control environment.
Other responsibilities and experience required includes:
* To lead an end-to-end audit including accurate and timely follow-up of open audit issues & management actions.
* Knowledge of IT and Cyber frameworks such as ITIL and NIST would be preferred
* Previous experience of auditing both on premise and cloud environments and competently audit areas such as information/cyber security
* Perform operational/business audits from time-to-time as well as provide consultancy and/or perform ad hoc and time critical reviews/investigations as required
* You will ideally have IT Audit experience either from a financial services or commercial sector business
* Hold a relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar
* Have excellent communication skills and the gravitas to challenge and influence senior management
Please quote 47061 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.