Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a global sales organisation who are located in central Brighton. Due to continued growth they are seeking to add an ambitious and driven Finance Assistant.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will report the the Group Credit Control Manager and you will be responsible for a portfolio of specialised clients who pay via self-bill
* You will provide reconciliation reports of the remittances and raise invoices and find the best solution to reduce debt.
* Work closely with other team members and management to implement improvements to both the credit control and billings process.
* Take ownership of your account management and provide detailed reconciliations across these sales ledgers
You will have the following skillset
* At least 6 months experience within a Finance role or Credit control position
* Be a confident speaker with a strong desire to build powerful partnerships both internally and externally
* Intermediate Excel - Pivot and V Look ups
* Experience and exposure to reconciliations
* Excellent communication skills
* Eager to grow and develop within a global brand
Please quote 47431 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.