Alexander Lloyd are working with a growing travel business based in Brighton who are looking for a fully qualified Finance Manager on a permanent basis to work closely with the Head of Finance & Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will come from an accountancy practice background, ideally ACA qualified, looking to take on a hands on role managing a team of 4.
This role will be responsible for the month/year end, audit, oversee AP & Management Accounts along with business partnering with the operational side of the business.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Work with operational staff and FP&A to understand any variances in results from budget
* Prepare consolidated management accounts
* To prepare key technical accounting journals and oversee the teams journals
* Monitor and develop the accounting system
* Ensure tight balance sheet control
* Lead on complex accounting matters such as group consolidation and acquisition accounting
Experience & qualifications:
* Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA)
* Degree educated
* Strong communicator and able to build relationships across the business
* Excellent IT skills including Excel
* Good technical accounting knowledge
* Keen to learn and develop
Please quote 47454 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.