Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering this rapidly expanding and innovative SAAS business who are in need of a Qualified Finance Manager. This will initially be on a 6 month contract.
Offices are located in the heart of Brighton.
The duties will include but not be limited too:
* Review the proﬁt and loss and make all necessary month end accruals, prepayments, ﬁxed asset and payroll adjustments.
* Review month end bank reconciliations, ensuring all remaining unreconciled lines are dealt with
* Provide support to the Head of Finance and CFO for financial planning & analysis and forecasting
* Review reconciliation of all balance sheet items, including revaluation intercompany reconciliations, and consolidation.
* Review all monthly invoices to ensure completeness in the revenue recognition process, calculate subscription based deferred income position at the end of the month, and make all necessary revenue recognition
* Calculate project based WIP and deferred income position
You will have the following skill set
* Be Qualified or Qualified by experience but have exposure of working in a fast paced, modern SME business.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to a forward thinking business
* Line management exposure.
* Strong all round accounting knowledge
* Be comfortable working with junior staff and presenting to the CFO
* Advanced Excel
Please quote 48434 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.