Our client a prestigious and Global Financial Services organisation are seeking to add a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Change Accountant to their diverse and dynamic team
* To support the delivery of projects from the business unit portfolio including internally or externally generated change, plus any projects from Group,or any other Business Units impacting the finance function.
* Finance Architecture and Analysis: Develop and model business accounting finance functions, processes, information flows and data structures, linking to business systems and data.
* Manage the relationship with Financial Reporting & Operations and the other areas outside of the business unit where necessary to ensure the requirements are fully delivered within time, budget and to an appropriate high quality, ensuring the deployment of necessary business and technical knowledge to support the delivery.
* Provide Finance advice to enable teams to operate BAU effectively.
* Working effectively with the appropriate business divisions and internal customers to ensure that all systems and process changes are effectively designed and delivered through to production in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner, whilst maintaining technical accounting integrity and alignment with commercial objectives.
* Taking a significant role in the management, design, delivery and implementation of change that affects the accounting systems and processes.
* Is proficient in relevant business standards and Change processes. Examples: Project Lifecycle, Risk framework.
* Is proficient in the range and type of products sold by L&G and has an understanding of the market that L&G are in.
* Understanding of processes and systems architecture used by Finance teams and how this fits with business processes and systems architecture.
* Strong capabilites in Process Management, Communication & Influencing, Working Together, Flexibility and Change Orientation, Creativity
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of extra benefits there is a real opportunity for career development and for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share
Please quote EAF1609-95 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found