Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with one of the South Easts most exciting and fast growing businesses. Due to continued and increased investment the business has gone from strength to strength and now they are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial Reporting Accountant.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Own the financial reporting process for an operations and legal entity as well as P&L, BS and Cash Flow.
* Assist with the management account preparation and reporting for the Board.
* Assist with decision making by conducting monthly analysis and commentary to support management accounts.
* Prepare intercompany reconciliations
* VAT returns
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist with all aspects of year end consolidated accounts and audit preparation at group (IFRS) level
You will have the following qualifications
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Have experience of Management Reporting and Financial Accounting
* Strong communication skills
* Used to working within a fast paced, evolving and rapidly expanding business
* Strong technical ability
* Working knowledge of Excel to an intermediate standard or above
* Lots of hybrid and flex working alongside a market leading culture
Please quote 48205 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.