Alexander Lloyd are workig exclusively with a growing technology business based in Brighton on the hire of a Group Reporting Accountant on an initial 8 month FTC which has the potential to go permanent. This role is to be mainly home based with in-frequent trips to either Brighton or London offices.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a technically strong qualified accountant looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant business.
Responsibilities will include:
Converting a newly acquired business from accounting under US GAAP to IFRS at acquisition and year-end and implement processes and training required to report in IFRS on a go-forward basis
* Completing the acquisition accounting of the newly acquired business
* Assisting in the preparation of the Group's Annual Report
* Working with the newly acquired business' finance team on integrating to Group monthly reporting requirements
* Preparing group consolidated management accounts
* Ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience required:
* A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with experience in a technical Group Reporting role
* Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP and written technical accounting papers
* Excellent attention to detail
* Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
* Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
Please quote 47562 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.