Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with on of the South Easts fastest growing FMCG businesses. Due to this continued and rapid growth they are now seeking to add a Qualified and ambitious Senior Group Accountant to oversea one of the businesses biggest entities
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will own the financial reporting process and assist with the management account preparation and reporting for the Board.
* Assist with decision making by conducting monthly analysis and commentary to support management accounts.
* Prepare intercompany reconciliations
* VAT returns and submissions to HMRC
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist with all aspects of year end consolidated accounts and audit preparation at group level
You will have the following skill set:
* Qualified Accountant
* Experience of both management and financial accounts
* Strong communication skills - comfortable in liaising with senior managers/stakeholders
* Worked with multi-currency
* Strong Excel
* This role will be 3 days in the office and 2 remote
Please quote 48205 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.