Microsoft Word - Senior Group Accountant.docx
Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a leading and forward thinking Insurance organisation who are going through unprecedented growth. Due to this continued expansion they are recruiting for a Senior Group Accountant (Must be Qualified within practice ACA/ACCA)
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will lead and take ownership of the preparation of the annual statutory accounts including the quarterly regulatory reporting for all entities of the group
* Take ownership of the annual financial statements and consolidation process of the groups close cycle
* Review and maintain all internal controls process while also looking at new improvement processes.
* Make sure the group's wider financial control framework is accurate and maintained at all times.
* Deputise for the Senior Manager when called upon and assist junior staff
You will have the following skill set
* ACA/ACCA Qualified within practice.
* Strong technical background with experience of IFRS/GAAP
* Extensive exposure to statutory and regulatory reporting
* Must have experience within the Insurance Sector. Whether this be as clients within Audit or having moved into the Insurance Sector.
Please quote 46673 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.