Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be working with a growing, highly reputable travel brand based in Brighton on the hire of a newly created Financial Controller position.
This role will be number 1 within the finance team and be a key member of the senior leadership team for the parent company. You will take ownership of the financial control and transactional activities for the company.
* Prepare monthly management accounts actuals including; p&l, balance sheet and cash flow
* Ensure that the company strategy is properly articulated in conjunction with the MD and CFO
* Oversight and management of a small transactional team assisted by the parent company
* Work closely with the Head of Finance and CFO of parent company on business growth and strategy
* Prepare budgets and forecasts alongside divisional heads
* Preparation of statutory accounts and responsible for regulatory reporting requirements including VAT returns etc
Qualifications and experience:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Minimum of 5 years professional experience
* Previous experience in a similar role & SME business
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong financial modelling & excel skills
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Please quote 47819 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.