Alexander Lloyd are now working on another fantastic opportunity that has arisen to join one the largest insurance businesses in the UK as a Group Protection Claims Assessor on a permanent basis!
Ideally you will have experience in Group Protection to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assessment of new Group Protection claims
* Accepting or rejecting liability
* Authorising payments as per individual authority limits
* Develop and build effective relationships with IFA's and Policyholders
* Provision of support for the portfolio management of defined schemes.
* Authorise expenditure on external medical evidence to support the assessment of individual claims
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holiday and other additional company benefits.
Post Date: 17/09/2020
Close Date: 17/10/2020
Postcode: BN1 2NN / Homebased
Please quote <46506> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.