Alexander Lloyd are partnering a growing SME organisation based in Brighton who are looking to bring in a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new role, reporting to the Finance Manager with supervision of 2 Finance Assistants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day running of the accounts
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts, balance sheet & cash flow
- Preparation of year end, monthly forecasting, annual budget, statutory accounts, VAT returns and monthly payroll
- Responsibility for intercompany transactions between five group companies
- Adhoc project work when required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fully or part qualified (open to candidates qualified by experience)
- A background in accountancy practice would be preferred but not essential
- Good technical accounting knowledge (FRS102)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Confident working with multiple clients/be business facing
Please quote 46756 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.