Alexander Lloyd are proud to be acting as the sole agent for a rapidly expanding and multi-award wining business both in terms of product and staff satisfaction. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Part Qualified, Finalist or Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant to have both exposure to management and financial accounting
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Review the P&L and make all necessary month end accruals, prepayments, fixed asset and payroll adjustment
* Review payroll reports, work with the Finance Assistant to own the monthly payroll process, and post monthly payroll journals, accurately splitting out costs across all departments, and ensuring all PAYE and Pension submissions are completed.
* Review month end bank reconciliations, ensuring all remaining unreconciled lines are dealt with
* Review quarterly VAT returns and ensure VAT compliance
* Review Fixed Asset Register
* Submit final actual figures into management reports and forecast files, preparing month end consolidated profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flows, ensuring all expenses are coded as per forecast.
* Review reconciliation of all balance sheet items, including revaluation intercompany reconciliations, and consolidation.
* Review actuals position in comparison to forecast and provide commentary on profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow variances to forecast.
* Take ownership of the year end financial reporting process (with Head of Finance's support); making all year end adjustments, preparation of year-end trial balance for the annual audit,
* Provide support to the Head of Finance and CFO for ad hoc financial planning & analysis and forecasting queries.
* Assist the Head of Finance with year end accounts preparation including preparation of consolidated accounts.
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified, Finalist or Newly Qualified (Study support offered if needed)
* Want to work within a rapidly expanding Tech/Sales business with 40% year on year growth
* Be hands on and experienced in working within a growing SME business
* Have exposure to a mix of financial and management accounts
* Strong communicator
* Strong Excel Skills
Please quote 48206 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.