Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering a fantastic organisation based in Brighton on the hire of a part qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
You will be an integral part of the UK based group finance team within an award-winning and growing PE backed business.
The role will offer part qualified accountants study support, including payment towards the accreditation, days off for study and help with course materials.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Assisting the monthly management accounts process by ensuring timely and accurate reporting
* Supporting the FP & A function with budgeting and forecasting and providing insight into anomalies
* Balance sheet control, ensuring regular reconciliations, including inter-company
* Assisting with the implementation of key controls and processes
* Working alongside the Financing Report Manager and our audit firm to produce the statutory accounts for the consolidated group and UK companies
* Assist with overseas regulatory returns, VAT and other tax fillings
* Fixed Asset monitoring and control
* Management of intercompany recharges to meet local accounting requirements
Qualifications, experience and personal qualities required:
* Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Team player / able to maintain good working relationships with key internal departments and external stakeholders
* Confident self-starter
* Ability to operate in a dynamic environment around tight deadlines
* Computer literate with excellent MS Excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles
* Highly analytical and numerate
* Management accounting or financial accounting background with a minimum of 2 years of experience
Please quote 48340 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.