Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a rapidly expanding Financial Services organsaiton who due to continued growth have a newly created Procurement Business Partner position.
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will provide a quality advice to internal customers on all aspects of the procurement process while taking ownership of contract agreements and ensure these are still meeting both objectives and requirements for both parties.
* Schedule and undertake reviews with senior stakeholders to monitor and update the procurement plan in your set business uni
* Set clear goals for cost savings and value creation in alignment with business strategy whilst ensuring continuity
* Manage commercial and operational risks and issues to support the delivery of a effective procurement service
* Enhance and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and the wider business areas to understand needs and requirements
You will have the following skill set
* MCIPs Qualified / Degree educated
* Previous and extensive experience within a procurement/category manager role
* Worked within a regulated environment. Ideally Financial Services or Insurance
* Experience of working with Indirect expenses and marketing.
* Proven experience with contract negotiations and cost savings
* First class communication skills
Please quote (last five digits 46740) when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.