Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding financial services organisation on the hire of a permanent Treasury Manager, based in their Brighton HQ.
This role is responsible for overseeing management of the group's assets and maintaining a strong capital position.
Other duties include:
* Take ownership of the investment of cash to maximise returns
* Manage Sterling and FX liquidity across the organisation
* Control the liquidity funding requirements and usage to maximise efficiencies across the function
* Produce ad-hoc as well as routine reporting and analysis for key stakeholders
Experience and qualifications required:
* ACT/CFA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Proven experience in treasury/financial markets preferably within FS but not essential
* Strong communication and written skills
* Team player
* Strong Microsoft Word ability including Excel
Please quote 45942 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email him at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.