Alexander Lloyd are partnering a Global Financial Services provider business to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor on a 9 Month FTC.
The objective this role is to provide independent and objective assurance over the effectiveness of the organisations internal controls, risk management and governance. As the third line of defence, Internal Audit needs to provide independent and objective assessment over all aspects of the company and to deliver this assessment with a high degree of professionalism.
Location - Bristol (with long term flexible working)
Salary - £50,000-£55,000 Bonus & Benefits!
* Delivery of audit assignments that provide effect and insightful assessments of controls in operation.
* Ensuring audits are delivered in line with agreed timescales and budgets and in line with professional standards.
* Acts as a specialist within the internal audit team and brings this specialism to add value.
* Provide support and leadership to junior colleagues.
* Projects and other ad hoc activity undertaken as required by Head of Internal Audit
* Financial services sector (in particular Life & Pensions) experience around processes and regulations.
* Certified Internal Auditor (or equivalent), or qualified accountant (ACA /ACCA) or other relevant equivalent professional qualification
* Knowledge of UK best practice in relation to corporate governance, risk management and internal control
* Excellent Communicator
Please quote 47530 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.