One of the Largest Pensions Consultancies are now looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join one of their Southern based offices on a permanent basis.
Defined Benefit Pensions experience is an advantage, as are the APMI Qualifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Maintaining & building relationships with the largest Pension schemes.
* Ensuring the effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients' requirements.
* Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
* Preparing/Participating in trustee meetings.
* Managing complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
* Scheme closures, data audit reports, liability reduction exercises. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
* Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, flexible benefits allowance and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46608 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.