A Rapidly expanding Self Invested Personal Pensions Business are now looking to add 2 Team Leaders to their busy Bristol office.
You must have SIPP experience and management qualities to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, advisers and business partners
* Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met
* Identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Operations Manager
* Day to day running of the New Business Team
* Identify improvements to internal processes/procedures and implement changes and improvements
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, holiday and a genuine internal progression path.
Please quote <45160> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.