A Globally recognised Pensions Consultancy are now looking to add a Pensions Consultant to their busy Bristol based office. JOB DETAILS
They are considering experience on Defined Benefit schemes at Senior Admin level, Junior Consultant & experienced. Strong experience of scheme implementations and managing bulk sets of data from a variety of sources is also an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing a portfolio of schemes going through wind-up.
* Dealing with trustees, employers, and other professional advisers
* Development of a wider relationship with key independent trustee firms
* Creating a project plan for each scheme and manage each task in line with the project plan, flagging any delays with appropriate stakeholders
* Preparing budgets within the appropriate approval framework and negotiate these with clients
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary level matching your experience, bonus, pensions, holiday and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <44221> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.