Alexander Lloyd are now partnered with a thriving Investment Platform based in the South West to assist in the search for 2 experienced Senior Investment Fund Analysts.
Although the office is Bristol based, they can offer 3 or 4 days per week working at home depending on your personal circumstances.
They are also ideally looking for people that have had a minimum of 5 years Fund Analysis experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Detailed qualitative and quantitative fund analysis
* Use research and analysis methods to inform reports and recommendations
* Produce written accounts and reports that contain findings by yourself and participants.
* Policy, programme, process change
* Share results with the company & fund managers
* Providing support to Senior leadership of the Investment team
As a well structured, progressing organisation there are clear routes to progress and be offered further challenges with this role.
Please quote 47838 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.