Location - Flexible across the UK
Alexander Lloyd are partnering a Global Financial Services provider business to recruit a Systems Analyst/Finance Testing Analyst on a 9 Month FTC.
The department has four functions. Finance Delivery, Finance Design, Finance Development and Finance Testing. This role is within the Finance Test function which is a dedicated pool of Finance Test Managers and Test Analysts (on and off-shore) who are responsible for the successful and timely completion of all Finance Testing. They lead and support all the finance testing during BAT phases; from scripting through to go-live support and defect resolution.
This role will include the following:
* Supporting the Finance Test Managers across multiple transformation and change initiatives ensuring internal SLAs are met.
* Reviewing project requirements and process documentation to ensure they are appropriate for finance testing purposes.
* Supporting the selection of finance testing sample cases to ensure appropriate finance testing coverage.
* Financial services sector (in particular Life & Pensions) experience around processes and regulations.
* Knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles, practices and compliance requirements for the UK and Ireland.
* Working within a finance role (or a finance-focused change role) within Financial Services.
Please quote 47309 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.