If you are a Senior Pensions Administrator that is experienced in the administration of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Schemes and are looking for the next step on the career ladder then look no further - my client, based in Bromsgrove are looking for someone with your experience to join their growing team! JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Manage a portfolio of clients
* Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
* Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
* Project management and ensure all activities meet agreed targets
* Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
* Project based or committee work, as agreed from time to time
In order to be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualities:
* Background in DC or DB Pension administration
* Experience in Supervising Pensions Administration staff
* GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above are essential. CPA or progress with other relevant PMI qualifications would be an advantage.
* A willingness to make progress towards a professional qualification would be a benefit; however proven experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievement.
Reward is an important part of the my client's employment relationship, which also includes challenging and rewarding work, growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their wellbeing. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
* Holiday - Flexible up to 30 days per year
* Discretionary Bonus
* Private Medical Cover
* Pension Plan
* Flexible Benefits (inc. Childcare, Dental, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work, Discounted Gym and many more)
Please quote PKG1605-111 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.