Alexander Lloyd are working with a growing Insurance company based near Burgess Hill who are looking to bring in an Insurance Accountant on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for the calculation of the solvency II balance sheet for various entities
* Responsible for completing the solvency II quarterly and annual pillar 3 returns
* Preparation of annual budgets for all insurance companies
* Esure the insurance accounts systems are maintained & improved where necessary
* Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management information
* Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Previous experience in insurance is essential
* Proven knowledge of Solvency II
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Able to be adaptable and hands on
* Problem solver
This role will initially be based from home due to Covid-19.
Please quote 46459 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.