Interim Change Manager - Digital JOB DETAILS
Based London - 6 months initially, up to £500 per day
This role will lead and manage a range of Change Management activities across the Digital agenda to ensure we successfully help colleagues understand and embrace Digital, support Leadership and Talent with the Digital capability uplift required and overall stimulate new ways of working and interacting.
* Work closely with our Learning colleagues to drive Change Management activities ensuring the new Learning and Development environment is designed and launched in a way that fully meets the needs of Digital . This will include communications, engaging SMEs on specific skills and supporting the Learning team with the design and implementation of any new Learning resources.
* Manage the Change activities to develop the overall Skills and Capabilities profile - identifying the skills we have now, looking at skill priority areas for the future and developing plans to address gaps. This will require close liaison across HR, Leadership and the Digital Programme Team.
* Play a leading role to ensure that Change Management activities are in place to properly 'land' the required guidelines and tools and 'package' them together effectively (e.g. Career Planning, Learning & Development Planning, recording progress against skills development etc).
* Together with HR and the Programme Team, manage the Change activities to support the wider Talent and Leadership agenda - driving a strong Digital lens across talent processes, bringing in external talent as required, assessing what Digital Leadership development is appropriate for Finance and working with HR to develop and roll out initiatives.
* Working with Learning, ensure overall Management Information re. our Learning profile is being actively used in context of driving the Digital capability uplift required.
* Linked to this, ensure communications and engagement activities are in place to inspire, encourage and help colleagues to take action - this will include continually seeking feedback and ideas across the Finance community.
* Work with stakeholders as required to ensure stakeholders are actively engaged.
* Identify key Transformation Change and Implementation risks and opportunities for early realisation of benefits - opportunities to do things differently.
* Ultimately, the role will support the overall change programme, to successfully define, deliver and embed the changes across the Digital Programme, helping achieve its strategic goals.
The ideal applicant:
* A passion for change management and organisational development
* Experience of successfully developing and rolling out new Skills and Capabilities, ideally with a Digital context
* Strong collaborator who can effectively work across many teams
Please quote (45165) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within HR recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role