Our North Kent based client are currently looking to recruit an outstanding HR/Recruitment Coordinator to their business on a permanent basis where the successful candidate will coordinate the end-to end recruitment process for all junior positions across the business and its UK subsidiary businesses and providing recruitment support for all vacancies at a more senior level, which are managed by the team of HR Advisors. JOB DETAILS
Manage the end to end recruitment process for all junior positions, from the point of JD review/creation, to recruitment authorisation, to agency engagement, to CV tracking and screening, to arranging and undertaking/assisting with interviews through to the point of selection, offer, and pre-employment screening - ensuring proactive and timely communication and partnership with hiring managers.
* Provide proactive and timely recruitment support to other members of the HR Team who are managing more senior vacancies, with key tasks including CV tracking, coordinating interviews and managing pre-employment screening requirements.
* Utilise a range of sourcing activities to ensure the timely, proactive and effective selection and recruitment of appropriately skilled and experienced candidates.
* Maintain the PSL (Preferred Supplier List) of recruitment agencies with agreed terms in place, obtaining HRA feedback on agency performance to ensure a ongoing awareness of which agencies are best placed to assist with recruitment
* When engaging with new recruitment agencies to add to the PSL, negotiate and maintain terms of business, ensuring that these are reviewed by the Legal team and are signed off by the Group Head of HR before any engagement commences.
* Ensure the pre-employment process is carried out for all new hires, including the production and issuance of both employment contracts and offer letters and the initiation and management of all (on-line) pre-screening activities.
* Maintain all personnel files both paper and electronic, ensuring that all required information and documentation is up to date, consistent and easily accessible. This includes the creation of personnel files for employees who have successfully completed probation periods.
* Assist the HR Team when required by taking and producing accurate meeting minutes during formal interviews relating to key HR processes.
* Provide assistance to Line Managers and staff on basic HR process and policy queries.
* Maintain the company's compliance standards and own compliance training.
previous experience managing the end to end recruitment process (including undertaking interviews) is essential.
* previous experience working with a recruitment or HR system/database is essential.
* previous experience in an HR administration role is desirable
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
* Basic knowledge of competency based interviewing techniques is essential
* Basic knowledge of employment legislation is desirable
* GCSE qualifications in both English and Maths are essential
* CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice or equivalent experience is essential
Some of the benefits for this exciting and varied role include, Company Pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death In Service 4 times salary, season ticket loan and childcare vouchers
Please quote HNF1701-1 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.