A well established Pensions Consultancy are now looking for a Pensions Technical Manager to join their expanding Essex office.
You must have extensive knowledge of Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution Pension schemes to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assisting or where appropriate leading the provision of pensions administration services for the assigned Administration client portfolio.
* Management of annual and ad-hoc projects for all schemes on the team such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, life styling, trustees' reports and accounts. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
* Conducting some appraisals and catch up meetings including regular mentoring meetings with staff on probation.
* Helping identify any training needs across the team and assisting with developing and mentoring team members.
* Seeking ways of innovating and improving quality, service delivery and inefficiencies in processes and procedures.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, holiday and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 45711 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.