Commercial Management Accountant (Newly Qualified)
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be working with an exciting, leading retailer in the travel industry, operating on a global scale.
We are looking for a talented newly qualified CIMA/ACCA candidate to join as a Commercial Management Accountant
This is an interesting and broad role which will provide strategic financial direction required to grow profitably and will be working closely with both the Finance Director and CFO.
* Business partnering commercial & sales teams
* Identifying and promoting income opportunities
* Ensure cost control initiatives are in place
* Ownership of both budgeting and forecasting
* Take responsibility for Trial Balance, ensuring all details are recognised within policy
* Use BI tools to develop reporting and track initiatives
* Newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/equivalent)
* Management accounting & business partnering experience
* Commercially minded
* Proactive can-do attitude
In return, you have the opportunity to work for a great name in the travel industry, earning a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (experience dependant), alongside a list of great benefits including travel sector specific discounts and an excellent bonus opportunity
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: