An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Adviser to join an award winning, reputable investment business based in the City. JOB DETAILS
This is an ideal role for an experienced Compliance generalist that is looking to work for a growing, independent business in their respective field; in a position akin to that of being a 'Business Partner'.
* Provide advice to the business on operational, financial crime and conduct risk matters.
* Manage various compliance processes including the financial promotions approvals process design
* Develop clear and engaging reports and dashboards for various stakeholders to ensure consistent high quality internal reporting and MI
* Work with the wider Compliance team on projects, business initiatives and general BAU tasks providing advice as needed to support these efforts.
* Experience of working in a generalist Compliance role from within the Pensions, Investments and/or Wealth Management fields
* Experience of providing advice on the FCA Conduct of Business Rules/Conduct Risk
In return, this role offers a generous basis salary, a 20% discretionary bonus and a 9% non contributory pension scheme, as well as other great benefits and the chance for the incumbent to grow their skill-set and further their career within an engaging, award-winning business.
Please quote <44691> when calling Tom at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Compliance & Risk recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.