This is an opportunity to join a leading firm within the Legal space, that strives on business growth and development. They support individuals and families with complex and inter-related needs as well as businesses and organisations of medium and smaller size, often run by owner managers or small management teams.
An opening has become available, due to growth within the business, for a Risk and Compliance Officer to join this company at this very exciting time.
As a Risk and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
* Providing advice and guidance on any issues relating to General Data Protection Regulation across the firm
* Work regularly with the Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration on Money Laundering matters
* Complete adhoc duties in line with companies process, policies and procedures
* Assist the Risk, Compliance and Quality Manager with day-to-day activities
To be considered for this opportunity the following is expected:
* Experience working within a legal firm with a purer focus towards compliance
* Have experience working in a FCA regulated environment
* Law degree/qualifications is a must as this role is legal heavy
* A deeper knowledge and understanding of AML
In return for the above my client is offering the following:
* Competitive salary in line with the market
* Excellent career progression aspects with a growing business plan
Please quote <45739>when calling Stephen at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Compliance & Risk recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found