We are looking for an accounts professional that is a Concur specialist to join a well established team based in Leatherhead,
The role is to work as part of a team where you will be responsible for the ownership of the Concur system, dealing with queries and acting at the Concur super user for the business.
Key duties might involve but not limit you to:
* Responsibility for our purchase to pay process through Concur
* Ensuring our suppliers are paid on time and accountable for IT systems supporting purchase to pay processes.
* Providing a list of accruals/ prepayments to the Financial Accountant at month-end
* Cash reconciliations for AP transactions.
* Ensure data integrity across the finance systems at all times, including robust change control and appropriate segregation of duties, with enhanced testing & parallel reconciliations.
* Be a key player in the up and coming system upgrade.
This role would be ideal for someone who is Self-motivated, pro-active with positive attitude had has a wealth of experience using Concur.
Please quote last five digits 46226 when calling (Georgina Hayes) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. Within our Operations Team we recruit from Entry level to Part Qualified Accountants including Accounts Assistants, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Assistant Management Accountants, Assistant Financial Reporting, FP&A, and Analysts throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.