A Well established Pensions Administration Service is now looking for an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator to join their growing Coventry office on a permanent basis.
Having experience across both DB & DC Pension schemes is advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Dealing with telephone calls from scheme members in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
* To ensuring all Pensions administration is carried out in accordance with Service Level Agreement requirements for each customer's Pension Schemes.
* Ensuring all Pensions administration is carried out in accordance with the Rules of each customer's Pension Schemes and in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection, Pensions Act 1995, Finance Act 2004
* Contribute to specification of process and system requirements and to their implementation.
* Authorisation and checking of designated work and processes as requested by the Team Manager.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, final salary pension scheme and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46216 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.