A well known employer to the Crawley area are looking for a Cashier to join a team of 3 to assist at this very busy time
The role is a very busy hands on temporary position where you will be responsible for the following but not limited too:
* Assisting with the bank and cash general ledger accounts and completing monthly bank reconciliations.
* Ensuring that all reconciling items are dealt with promptly and within the timeframes
* Collating and providing all information required by both internal and external auditors
* Ensuring the accuracy of the daily uploading of the bank statements into SAP via HSBCnet and Santander
* Ensuring all adhoc payments are processed within SLAs and all procedures are followed
We are looking for candidates who are quick to learn, confident with a positive attitude who have:
- Cash and banking experience - familiar with banking systems (HSBC)
- Prepared and reviewed bank reconciliations
- SAP (or Oracle) experience (able to investigate transactions and process journals)
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (confident with pivot tables and Vlookups)
- Able to commit to 6 weeks
Please quote TGG1611-171 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: