Do you have Finance Administration and some Credit Control experience?
A well respected Business in Crawley are looking to add to their established credit control function. If you are keen to develop your financial administration skill set into a Credit Controller and join a successful , hard-working team, then this role is for you!
As a Credit Controller you will play a crucial part in the day-to-day collection of payments and building relationships with key clients, internally and externally.
Ideal candidate will:
* Have the confidence to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally, building long lasting relationships to chase outstanding payments
* The ability to resolve queries at the highest level of service
* Have some experience of reducing aged debtor
* Finance administration experience with a desire to join a successful Credit Control team and progress career.
* Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
This is a permanent role paying up to £24,000 per annum, Benefits.
Please quote 47113 when calling Sophie Lennon at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.