Employee Relations Partner - 6/12 month FTC JOB DETAILS
£45,000 - £50,000
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a high growth technology organisation on an exclusive basis.
We are looking for an ER Partner on a contract basis, to join their HR team on a maternity cover.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR (UK), this role offers great variety including being able to split the ER casework throughout the team. If you're looking to join a company who support Hybrid working, this is the role for you.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with employees at all levels, including management of HR Co-ordinator and Junior HR Advisor.
* Provide sound, fair, and equitable HR advice, responding to queries in a timely and professional manner and escalating complex cases upwards where necessary.
* Mentoring, guiding and developing the ER Team through ER casework and queries, visas, company housing, and all queries that may come via the ER Support Centre inbox.
* To oversee the absence management process by pro-actively working with the Junior Employee Relations Advisor and HRBPs to ensure employees and line managers find the appropriate solutions in both frequent short term and long-term absence cases; then managing and ensuring cases are progressing with regular contact with the line manager and employee to ensure were appropriate, the use of with relevant external parties is co-ordinated to support the employee (i.e., GP/Occupational Health/PHI).
* To review and analyse annual legal obligations such as the Gender Pay Gap and ensure the findings have been effectively and clearly communicated to the key stakeholders and has been submitted on the relevant portals.
You will have/need:
* Previous experience working in a similar level HR role
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships
* Able to quickly identify issues and recommend creative solutions
* Strong influencing skills, demonstrating both visibility and credibility across all levels
* Works well as part of a team but can also work autonomously
* Maintains a positive approach even when under pressure
* Completed qualification of either Level 5 or 7 CIPD
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 DOE.
Please quote 47587 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.