Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be working with one of the regions most exciting, dynamic and innovative organisations on the hire of a fully qualified Senior Commercial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role is heavily analytical. It is more about the reporting of information internally than the preparation. This role is more likely to someone more that has a finance analyst background, rather than someone who does month end close etc.
Partnering with key stakeholders across the business will be a large part of this role, as will understanding the company's financial information and evolving it to help decision making and to support strategy.
* Take ownership of collating the Financial information needed for specific project processes
* Create a suite of regular MI and provide adhoc Analysis
* Constantly look to improve the quality of financial information working alongside existing finance team members
* Play a key part in implementing an overall improvement to the organisational budgeting processes
* Take ownership of improving our internal management accounting process
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is essential
* Experience in a management accounting/business partnering/FP&A role within a larger business
* Proven experience working/partnering with non-finance
* Team leadership skills
* Strong systems and Excel knowledge
* Excellent analytical and data handling skills
Please quote 47401 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.