Alexander Lloyd are working on an exclusive basis with a fantastic, expanding business based in Sussex who are looking to hire a new Director of Finance on a permanent basis.
You must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous team management, well-rounded accounting knowledge, comfortable being hands on but also proven experience leading and overseeing a finance function.
Some experience within finance transformation/system implementation along with a strong commercial acumen will be key.
Experience of using SAP is essential.
* Deliver the business for plan for the Finance function.
* Ensuring compliance with specified targets for proceeds, sales revenues, sales volume of sales activity and specified budgets
* Monitoring operative and strategic planning
* Setting of credit limits and payment terms for UK clients
* Ensuring on-time payment from UK customers
* Handling of issues relating to local taxation and corporate reporting
* Responsibility for implementing specific concepts derived from the overall strategy
* Monitoring and implementation of business process required by local legislation
* Responsible for the delivery of a successful outcome to the audit of the company's activity and co-ordination with the annual financial audit
* Management and responsibility of the Corporate Services team and the running of the respective teams
* Responsibility for 3 direct reports and 1 indirect
Experience & Qualifications:
* Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Significant experience in a senior managerial role
* Experience in finance transformation & system implementations
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP
* Strong MS Excel and analytical skills
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Proven experience of being hands on but able to oversee the smooth running of a finance function
Please quote 48036 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.