Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering with this expanding insurance broker who now need to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Director to continue the growth, strategy and development of the business
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Supporting the MD you will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy.
Managing a team through month end fast close, quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting and responding to Group HQ in regulatory and insurance reporting
Form a close relationship with MD, Deputy MD and other Senior Staff.
Provide leadership for the Finance and Accounting strategy, optimising the companies accounting function.
Contribute to the development of the company strategy across all areas of the business, challenge assumptions and decision making, and provide financial analysis and guidance of all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
Ensure company financial systems are robust, compliant and capable of supporting current and future growth.
Ensure regulatory compliance for all statutory bodies.
Hands on coordination of Company Budgets and Forecasts
You will have the following skills set
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Worked within a insurance broker or insurance/financial services company.
* Experience of working within a SME enviroment would be beneficial
* Hands on technical finance experience along with a strong commercial acumen
* Exposure and track record of partnering with stakeholders and non finance professionals
* Data Warehouse experience would be beneficial
Please quote 47065 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.