Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a truly global brand located on the Crawley boarder who due to a recent restructure are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA Finance Manager to oversee the financial accounting function and a small team.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Overseeing a small team you will manage the financial control process including all the balance sheet reconciliations, board packs and statutory accounts
* Hands on involvement with the groups consolidations while also providing cash flow budgets and daily cash forecasts.
* Lead on the month and year end process while supporting senior management with strategic decisions
* Make sure all financial controls are in place and robust while maintaining the G
* Assist with both the Internal & External Audit process
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified. Ideally within practice and either looking to make the first move out or be practice trained with industry exposure already looking to move into a FM role.
* Technical strong with a strong background in financial accounts and controls.
* Excellent communications skills
* Line management.
* Advanced Excel
Please quote (last five digits 46822) when calling (Consultant name) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.