Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a global IT organisation who is seeking to add a Qualified Financial Accountant/Manager on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Take ownership of Balance Sheet, and Financial accounting entries and oversee the quarterly invoicing process.
* To calculate entries to Work In Progress (WIP) and maintain and reconcile WIP records to general ledger.
* Ensure project costs are correctly classified as capital / expense.
* To produce forecasts, plan and strategy plan, together with associated analysis and commentary as required.
* To own the year end accrual process, ensuring all Project Managers provide accruals, and tracking actual costs against those accruals.
* To provide robust financial controls to ensure integrity
* To provide analysis on R&D project costs, to liaise with external consultants, project management team and tax team to coordinate the claim for R&D.
* To validate VAT entries and liaise with the tax team on any related issues.
* To monitor and approve balance sheet reconciliations.
You will have the following skill set
* Qualified accountant
* Worked within a Financial Accounting position and have a solid technical background
* Project / WIP exposure beneficial but not essential
* Strong communication skills
* Advanced Excel
Please quote 47991 when calling Andy at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.