Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a prestigious global brand who due to continued growth are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial Accounting Manager on a 12 month FTC.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will take ownership for the balance sheet and all financial accounting entries while overseeing the invoicing process
* To produce forecasts, plan and strategy plan, together with associated analysis and commentary as required.
* Monitor the WIP projects and take full ownership of of the P&L
* Oversee the reconciliation to the general ledger and insure full financial control integrity.
* Validate the VAT and liaise with the tax team
* Approve balance sheet reconciliations
* Support project managers and senior management
You will have the following skill set:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Strong financial accounting knowledge
* Financial modelling
* Strong communication skills
* Available on no more than a 1 month notice
Please quote last five digits 45625 when calling Andy Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.