Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a rapidly expanding Financial Services business who have experienced unprecedented growth even through Covid. Due to this the Finance Director is seeking to bring in a Qualified Financial Accounting Manager to help oversee a team of 6. Located from their modern Crawley offices.
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* Reporting directly to the FD you will oversee a team of 6 and explore new ways to cut costs and streamline processes
* You will monitor and manage the groups budgeting process while also producing reports for board level review
* Make sure all statutory bodies are met and ensure corporate budgeting process is carried out
* Contribute to the finance departments strategy and perform internal stress test to in accurate MI and managing the treasury management policies
* Oversee the annual financial audit
* Develop and supervise the team and make sure continued growth is maintained
You will have the following skill set
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Minimum 7 years PQE)
* Degree educated
* Have a solid understanding of UK GAAP/FRS 102 & IFRS
* Line management exposure
* Used to working in a busy hands on FM/FC role
* Strong communicator
Please quote 46595 when calling Andrew Fenn at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.