Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a global manufacturing organisation who due to continued growth are seeking add a Qualified ACA/ACCA Financial Reporting Accountant (Must be practice trained)
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Working with the other members of the financial accounting team you will implement and improve the general accounting, tax and financial reporting processes
* Ensure strict compliance with financial reporting and tax rules while also being the point of contact for both external and internal advisers.
* Lead on the the month-end closing process. This will include preparing the post month-end journals and reviewing / challenging calculations performed by other teams
* Perform the reconciliations (balance sheet recs, inter-companies, bank recs)
* Produce monthly financial reports and analyses as required for senior management
* Prepare the Group consolidation package including intercompany reconciliations.
* Prepare statutory accounts under UK standards and any other statutory reports required (IFRS/GAAP)
You will have the following skill set.
* ACA/ACCA Qualified within practice
* Either making the first move from practice or be practice trained already within a reporting role
* Strong working knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
* Excellent communication skills.
* Advanced Excel.
Please quote 46729 when calling Andy at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.