Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering with a global organisation who, due to a significant investment project, are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely on a huge project, with lots of autonomy & exposure across the business. Open to candidates looking to make the first move out of accountancy practice or candidates with industry experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Key point of contact for day-to-day financial transactions for the project
* Implement and improve general accounting, tax and financial reporting processes whilst ensuring compliance to financial reporting and tax standards
* Responsible for monthly close process, prepare and post month end journals
* Prepare group consolidations, inter-company reconciliations & statutory accounts under UK reporting standards
* Key point of contact for external auditors
* Work closely with various stakeholders across the group
* Other adhoc duties when required
Experience & qualifications:
* Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS, FRS102)
* Autonomous, self starter and very well organised
* Strong Excel skills
* Proven experience building relationships with key stakeholders
Please quote 46669 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.