Alexander Lloyd are working with a global technology business based near Gatwick who are experiencing a sustained period of growth, on the hire of a Group FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are ACA qualified from one of the larger audit firms, with 2 years post qualified experience within an industry role.
You must have excellent commercial acumen, strong inter-personal skills and be a 'go-getter' as this role will work closely with lots of aspects and areas across the business.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
* Support the planning process to deliver the budget and latest forecasts
* Reporting and analysis around operating expenses, pricing, gross margin, balance sheet & cash flow
* Constantly striving for new and better ways to report information and identify potential business opportunities
* Work closely with key business units (marketing & sales)
* Responsible for the production of monthly Exec & Board Reports and Business Unit financial performance reporting
Qualifications & Experience:
* ACA qualified with 2 years PQE
* Previous experience within an FP&A function for a multi-national business
* Strong Excel & financial modelling skills
* Accurate, reliable and conscientious
* Excellent commercial acumen & analytical skills
Please quote 47499 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.