Alexander Lloyd are proud to be retained as the sole agent to help support this FTSE listed business recruit for a Financial Controls Manager.
Located near Gatwick Airport, with the options of flex and home working you will need have an extensive background within financial controls and business process/change programmes.
You will lead and deliver the required controls enhancement programme to ensure the company remains compliant with the changing regulatory framework as a result of the Kingman and Brydon reports.
Requirements also include:
* ACA/ACCA qualified from a top 10 audit firm with experience in a FTSE100/250 business preferred
* Strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS)
* Extensive understanding of a best practice financial control environment for a UK listed company
* Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of leading successful controls improvement/change programmes
* Strong understanding of the risk and control software landscape, ideally having lead a previous implementation
* Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Please quote 47009 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.