Alexander Lloyd are partnering with a well-established, global organisation based near Gatwick, who are looking to bring in a UK Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
This role will take full responsibility for the management of the entire central finance function.
* Deliver service excellence to all internal stakeholders
* Ownership of the production of management and statutory accounts for the UK business
* Manage the Customer Accounting and Accounts Payable functions
* Provide expertise for critical business projects including restructuring, acquisitions, disposals and leading the finance element of transitional services
* Management of balance sheet and cashflow forecasting
* Leading the statutory reporting process
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
* Strong working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
* Excellent all-round accounting knowledge, especially from a technical stand point (IFRS/FRS102)
* Strong communication and written skills - able to build relationships with numerous stakeholders
* Experience in a similar sized organisation (£500m )
* Previous team management
Please quote 46442 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.