Alexander Lloyd are partnering with a well-established, global organisation based near Crawley, who are looking to bring in an FP&A Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the coordination and control of the planning and reporting process, together with leading the management reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for all central departments.
* Deliver service excellence to all internal stakeholders and ensure that timelines and strict key performance indicators are adhered to at all times
* Providing monthly financial analysis and insight into the commercial performance of specific regions & sectors
* Coordinating and reviewing the budgeting, strategic plans and forecasting process
* Provision of cashflow and working capital forecasting and reporting and analysis
* Management Accounting for legacy areas of the business
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
* Strong working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
* Strong communication and written skills - able to build relationships with numerous stakeholders
* Experience in a similar sized organisation (£500m )
* Previous team management (5 minimum)
* Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent report writing, presentation and financial modelling skills
Please quote 46443 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.