Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be partnered with a Growing Financial Services Organisation based in West-Sussex, looking for a Head of Investment Risk & Performance.
Although they are currently fully home-based, they will be moving to a 1-2 day per week hybrid working model as we move forward with Covid.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Establishing an investment risk framework and governance structure.
* Head up the risk / performance analysis function.
* Analysis of risk within the portfolios at different levels and their implications.
* Understanding of the different methodologies of performance attribution for each asset class.
* Ideally you will have experience of performance and risk attribution on single and cross asset class portfolios (incl. alts and illiquids / unquoteds). As well as 5-10 years of exp from a Hedge Fund or Asset Manager.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous base salary, non-contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 47927 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.